Dates: Fall and Spring Semesters
High School students participate in the Timothy Project in TWO ways:
Buddies: All Buddy positions have been filled at this time.
• Buddies commit to serve one hour/week during the school year.
• Buddies participate all year long or on a short-term basis.
• Buddies play outdoor or indoor games and/or help with homework.
• Buddies interact with a variety of children (4 years-Grade 5).
Mentors: Positions remain available.
• Mentors commit to serve one hour/week during the school year.
• Mentors are paired with one child during the entire length of the year.
• Mentors spend time with their mentee playing games, helping with homework,
and building special friendships.
General Requirements for the Timothy Project:
• High School students complete and submit application (click here)
• High School students must attend a mandatory training session (TBA).
• High School students commit to one hour/week (3:30-4:30) Monday-Thursday.
• High School students should participate in at one community service project
during the school year.