May 29-August 10, 2018 (11 weeks)
Summer Adventures at CCS is well-known for providing an excellent camp experience where campers learn, play, and grow in a loving environment.
- Summer Adventures is open to families at Carmel Christian School, WEE school, Carmel Baptist Church, and to the public. Click HERE for General Information.
- Summer Adventures is offered to rising kindergarteners through rising eighth graders.
- Summer Camps are all half-day experiences, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm. Click HERE for full camp descriptions.
- Summer Extended Day is offered throughout the summer and includes fun daily activities, field trips, mission projects and free game time with friends in a relaxed setting.
Hours of Operation & Costs
Summer Extended Day
*Exceptions: May 29-June 1 & July 2-6/no July 4 (Camp-$150; Ext Day-$100)
- Summer Adventures registration is online only. No registration is made over the phone or in person. Click HERE to register for Summer Adventures.
- There is a minimal $25 registration fee for Summer Adventures. Registration is required for all participants.
- Summer Adventures staff will send confirmation that registration is received.
- Parents must go online and pay for the specific camps after registration in order for campers to be fully enrolled in the camp of the week.