There are several map options within each division. Please click the icon to view and/or print maps.
CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED WHEN IN THE CARLINE
This is a safety issue. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our carline system is designed to provide safety, order, and supervision for each child’s arrival and departure. The traffic pattern is designed for maximum safety of our students. Parents are asked to observe all traffic flow patterns. We encourage you to drop off your students in the carline line and not walk your student in each morning.
On Campus Parking
Carmel Christian School has designated parking lots on campus. Parents may park in Lots E, F or G.
Due to limited student parking, we cannot guarantee that all eligible high school students will be able to obtain a driving/parking pass. Priority will be given in the following order: Seniors and submission date, Juniors and submission date, Sophomores and submission date, Freshmen and submission date. Families will be notified of final decisions prior to the start of school. Please visit the High School Information page in Carmel Parent to find the form.
ELEMENTARY CARLINE ONLY
- K-2 (begins at 8:00 a.m.) : Enter Reverdy Lane and turn Left at the first CCS entrance. You will weave through the parking lot and drop off by the Main Worship Doors
- 3-5 (begins at 8:00 a.m.) : Enter CCS at the main light. When you come in, turn left to enter the lot by the baseball fields. Drop off by the WEE School doors
- Elementary students with MS sibling (begins at 7:40 a.m.) : Enter Reverdy Lane. Take the 2nd Left into CCS and drop off by the Gym doors (Your elementary students will be walked in by their MS sibling to Sibling Morning Care in the Student Center Gathering Space.)
- Elementary students with HS sibling or both MS and HS siblings (begins at 7:40 a.m.) : Refer to K-2 drop off but instead of weaving through the lot, drive straight down to the Main Worship Doors (Your elementary student(s) will be escorted by their HS sibling to Sibling Morning Care in the Student Center Gathering Space.).
- RED carline: Grades 1-2 with no older elementary siblings AND all elementary students with a HS sibling: Enter from Reverdy Road. Use the first left entrance into CCS. Weave through lot to pick up by Main Worship doors. If you have a High school student, then proceed to park and wait for your High school student.
- GREEN carline: Any elementary student with a Middle school sibling (this excludes families that also have a HS sibling): Enter from Reverdy Rd. Take the 2nd left entrance into CCS and you will pick up by the Gym doors and then park your car and wait for your middle schooler.
- YELLOW carline: Elementary students grades 3-5 and their younger siblings. These students DO NOT have middle or high siblings. Enter at the main light. Turn left to enter the parking lot by the baseball fields. Line up in the spaces where directed to pick your students up by the WEE school doors.