Early Dismissal Schedule
Grades K-5: 12:00 noon
Grades 6-12: 12:15 pm
Screenings are available to any student Grades K-5. Elementary students who have never been screened, or who need follow up from last year’s screening, are encouraged to apply. Sign up is required and cost is $30. To sign up or for more information CLICK HERE.
Mother-Son Putt Putt Masters
Friday, October 4
CLICK HERE to register by Friday, September 20.
2019 Elementary CARLINE MAPS:
There are several carline options, please scroll through the PDF and select a map for your family.
Click here or icon below.
- K-2 (begins at 8:00 a.m.) : Enter Reverdy Lane and turn Left at the first CCS entrance. You will weave through the parking lot and drop off by the Main Worship Doors
- 3-5 (begins at 8:00 a.m.) : Enter CCS at the main light. When you come in, turn left to enter the lot by the baseball fields. Drop off by the WEE School doors
- Elementary students with MS sibling (begins at 7:40 a.m.) : Enter Reverdy Lane Take the 2nd Left into CCS and drop off by the Gym doors (Your elementary students will be walked in by their MS sibling to Sibling Morning Care in the Student Center Gathering Space.)
- Elementary students with HS sibling or both MS and HS siblings (begins at 7:40 a.m.) : Refer to K-2 drop off but instead of weaving through the lot, drive straight down to the Main Worship Doors (Your elementary student(s) will be escorted by their HS sibling to Sibling Morning Care in the Student Center Gathering Space.)
- RED carline: Grades 1-2 with no older elementary siblings AND all elementary students with a HS sibling: Enter from Reverdy Road. Use the first left entrance into CCS. Weave through lot to pick up by Main Worship doors. If you have a High school student, then proceed to park and wait for your High school student.
- GREEN carline: Any elementary student with a Middle school sibling (this excludes families that also have a HS sibling): Enter from Reverdy Rd. Take the 2nd left entrance into CCS and you will pick up by the Gym doors and then park your car and wait for your middle schooler.
- YELLOW carline: Elementary students grades 3-5 and their younger siblings. These students DO NOT have middle or high siblings. Enter at the main light. Turn left to enter the parking lot by the baseball fields. Line up in the spaces where directed to pick your students up by the WEE school doors.
Music Lessons (Grades K-12) (piano, guitar, voice and flute)
Click here to register.