Thank you for your interest in Carmel Christian School! We hope you’ll find the detailed steps below a helpful guide during the admission process.
If you have previously applied to Carmel Christian School, please contact the Admissions Office prior to submitting a new application. Thank you!
- Application– All admission applications are submitted online with a $250 non-refundable application fee which includes your testing fee. Kindergarten applicants should be five by August 1 of the academic year. Based on limited openings each year, date of submission can affect opportunity for admission. Click here for the 2019-2020 Admissions Calendar.
- Assessment/Academic Records/Shadow Day
• Students are educationally assessed for success at Carmel Christian. Testing is completed on our campus and will be scheduled through the Admissions Office.
• Official copies of the applicants academic records are required. This should include the first and second semesters of 2017-2018.
• Report cards, transcripts, standardized testing, any previous academic or developmental testing, birth certificate and current immunization records are required.
• Each applicant grades 1 through 12 will be required to “shadow” with their prospective grade at CCS. This on-campus opportunity is a wonderful way for candidates to experience a day as a Carmel Christian student.
- Parent Interview – A formal interview with both parents and student (Grades 6-12) will be scheduled by the Admissions Team. Carmel serves families who are Christ-followers. The primary purpose of this interview is for the parents to share their personal story of their faith in Jesus.
- Decision – Upon completion of the above process and final evaluation by the Admission Committee, the family will be notified by email of the admission decision.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office at 704-849-9723 (option 2) or email.
Financial Aid – Tuition assistance is awarded each year to families who demonstrate verified financial need. Click here to apply for financial aid through FACTS, our third party tuition management company. You may apply anytime between now and February 4, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. All financial aid awards are determined by the Carmel Christian Financial Aid Committee.
Carmel Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program and athletic and other school administered programs.