The CCS team continues to closely monitor all guidance and directives provided by the Centers for Disease Control as well as state and local authorities. Our desire is to do all we can to be an active part of the solution to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We are also deeply committed to preserving the health and well-being of our Carmel Christian community. Please read our summer safety protocols prior to participating in summer activities.
Summer Adventures Enrichment Camps are conducted in modified formats to maximize physical distancing and minimize shared equipment to uphold recommendations provided in the NCDHHS Interim Guidance for Day Camp or Program Settings Serving Children and Teens June 1, 2021)
June 7 – August 6 (9 weeks)
Summer Adventures at CCS is well-known for providing an excellent camp experience where campers learn, play, and grow in a loving environment.
- Summer Adventures is open to families at Carmel Christian School, WEE school, Carmel Baptist Church, and to the public.
- Summer Adventures is offered to rising kindergarten through rising eighth grade students.
- Summer Enrichment Camps are all half-day experiences from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Click HERE for a downloadable pdf listing full camp descriptions.
- Before Camp & Lunch Hour After Camp options are available to all families. See information below.
- Families will be required to sign and return a camp waiver form prior to the camp start date. It will be emailed to families once registered.
Hours of Operation & Costs
Before Camp (8:00am – 9:00am): $50/week
Enrichment Camp (9:00am – 12:00pm): $175/week
Lunch Hour After Camp (12:00pm – 1:00pm): $50/week
Lunch Hour After Camp Drop-in (12:00pm – 1:00pm): $10/day
*Exception: July 6-9 (4 day camp $150; $40 Before Camp; $40 After Camp)
Questions ? Contact Debbie Yates, Director of Extended Day Program.