February 1-20, 2018
Re-enroll Today! (District Code: CML-NC)
2018-2019 Tuition and Re-enrollment Fees
Payment Options – Letter from Kevin Hyatt
2018-2019 Key Calendar Dates
Friday, February 16
Financial Aid Application Deadline
Click here to apply.
Financial Aid decisions mailed for enrolled students (March 31, 2018).
In preparation for the start of 2018-2019, please take time now to complete your re-enrollment packet for next year and continue your story.
Here are a few highlights to remember as you begin this process:
1. Only ONE parent will see the re-enrollment contract posted in their ParentsWeb account. IF you do not see the link in your account, please check with the other parent.
2. This new enrollment packet combines the Re-enrollment Contract with the Student Information Forms that parents had to fill out separately in past years over the summer. There will be instructions along the way to guide you through the forms included in the enrollment packet. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
3. Information needed to complete process: Emergency Contact, Driver’s License number (auto insurance) and Medical Information (doctor, dentist, insurance)
4. It is important that you complete the re-enrollment contract by Tuesday, February 20.
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. (District Code: CML-NC) If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information Button in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment Button.
- Click on the Start Enrollment Packet link.
The process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete and your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
Once the re-enrollment packet is submitted and your re-enrollment fee paid, you will be officially re-enrolled.
We are very grateful that you are called to be a part of the Carmel Christian family, and we look forward to continuing our story together!