Please click the icon to view and/or print maps.
CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED WHEN GOING THROUGH THE CARLINE
This is a safety issue. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our carline system is designed to provide safety, order, and supervision for each child’s arrival and departure. The traffic pattern is designed for maximum safety of our students. Parents are asked to observe all traffic flow patterns. We encourage you to drop off your students in the carline line and not walk your student in each morning. There is NO CCS parent or staff parking in the C lot at anytime during the school day. This parking area is reserved for other church ministries.
- *If you have ONLY Elementary School (ES) age students, drop off at the youngest child’s carline and pick-up at the oldest child’s carline.
- If your family has students in BOTH ES and MS/HS, use the Siblings carline.
- *Parents are NOT allowed to park and walk up to any carline to get their ES students out of the waiting area. We do not have enough staff members to supervise putting students into their cars, call out names and also supervise students being picked up out of the line.
- If you live in the neighborhood of Reverdy Lane and wish to walk to school to pick-up your child(ren), please email Mr. Womack or Mrs. Southerland for approval and special instructions.
- Do not leave cars unattended in the car line. Park in designated areas only.
- The speed limit is 10 mph.
- Grades K-5 use your color coded Grade Level Sign each afternoon in carline. Teachers will distribute the signs.
- Elementary School students (with MS/HS siblings) dropped off at the MS/HS carline will go to a supervised area until 8:00 am.
- ES not picked up by 3:20 pm and MS students not picked up by 3:30 pm will be taken to Extended Day Program and parents charged a drop-in rate of $25.
On Campus Parking
Carmel Christian School has designated parking lots on campus. Parking in front of the main doors is prohibited as this parking area is reserved for other church ministries.
Due to limited student parking, we cannot guarantee that all eligible high school students will be able to obtain a driving/parking pass. Priority will be given in the following order: Seniors and submission date, Juniors and submission date, Sophomores and submission date, Freshmen and submission date. Families will be notified of final decisions prior to the start of school. Please visit the High School Information page in Carmel Parent to find the form.