Please read carefully and then view and/or print maps.
NEW Carline Maps beginning Tuesday, September 5
To view or print maps, click on the links below:
(Click here for additional Elementary School carline instructions from Mrs. Morgan.)
Middle School (Grades 6-8)
High School (Grades 9-12)
Beginning Monday, September 11, we are going to release the high school from their last period class at 3:20 pm.
Questions about carline? Email Kevin Hyatt.
Blue (AM) = Drop Off
Red (PM) = Pick Up
*If you have ONLY Elementary School (ES) age students, drop off at the youngest child’s carline and pick-up at the oldest child’s carline.
If your family has students in BOTH ES and MS/HS, use the Siblings carline (last page of each PDF file).
*Parents are NOT allowed to park and walk up to any carline to get their ES students out of the waiting area. We do not have enough staff members to supervise putting students into their cars, call out names and also supervise students being picked up out of the line.
Our carline system is designed to provide safety, order, and supervision for each child’s arrival and departure. The traffic pattern is designed for maximum safety of our students. Parents are asked to observe all traffic flow patterns. We encourage you to drop off your students in the carline line and not walk your student in each morning. There is NO CCS parent or staff parking in the C lot at anytime during the school day. This is a designated church parking lot.
• CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED WHEN GOING THROUGH THE CARLINE. This is a safety issue. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Do not leave cars unattended in the car line. Park in designated areas only.
• The speed limit is 10 mph.
• Grades K-5 use your color coded Grade Level Sign each afternoon in carline. Teachers will distribute the signs.
• Elementary School students (with MS/HS siblings) dropped off at the MS/HS carline will go to a supervised area until 8:00 am.
• ES not picked up by 3:20 pm and MS students not picked up by 3:30 pm will be taken to Extended Day Program and parents charged a drop-in rate of $25.
On Campus Parking
Carmel Christian School has designated parking lots on campus. Parking in front of the main doors is prohibited as this is a church only parking area.
Due to limited student parking, we cannot guarantee that all eligible high school students will be able to obtain a driving/parking pass. Priority will be given in the following order: Seniors and submission date, Juniors and submission date, Sophomores and submission date, Freshmen and submission date. Families will be notified of final decisions prior to the start of school.
2017-2018 High School Student Request for Driving/Parking